We combine learning activities that expand students’ ability to learn about (and from) the world, to organize information, and to solve problems. We provide a combination of formal (teacher-initiated) and informal (student-initiated) activities. We maintain large group activities that require sitting and listening to a minimum. Our environment fosters a love of books, reading, and writing.
Our methods will develop students’ confidence, self-esteem which will help students in their abilities to tackle challenges of learning. We teach cooperation and provide opportunities for students to work, learn and get along with others. Our programs allow students with environment to learn patience, as well as ability to take turns, share, and listen to others. Most children are naturally curious and our programs will focus on students’ curiosity to help students thrive for their love of learning.
Our service and facilities feature:
- Large playgrounds with safety mats and lots of greenery.
- Kitchens on campus to ensure hygienic, nutritious food and also to accommodate dietary needs of our students.
- Well equipped classrooms.
- Limited term breaks.
- Busy parents can pick up their children up to 6:00PM without additional charges.
- Small classes with maximum of 15 students per class.
- In house doctors and nurses.
- School buses.
- Prepare students for both international and local primary schools.